Offis invite our ISV Speakeasy community to B2B Rocks Conference. Learn about new industry trends in SaaS, IaaS and Multi-Cloud, App dev, IoT, Virtual and Augmented Reality, UX, Marketing Automation but also some great lessons learned when developing a startup offering in B2B solutions. All day pass including tea breaks, lunch and beverages for only $149 with the promo code OFFIS
After three successful editions in Europe (Paris), B2B Rocks is coming to Sydney to be the first B2B and SaaS startups conference in Australia. This first Australian event will gather the most inspiring SaaS builders and lovers around specific topics to give actionable insights and brilliant talks to attendees. The event is supported by Platinum Partner - Offis Multi Cloud Services, who has been helping Australian and international businesses achieve greater productivity and agility with virtualised tools and infrastructure since 1997.
The Australian event will gather over 30 speakers coming from leading startups and investors in the B2B and SaaS space, giving 20-min about disruptive technologies (IoT, VR, Cloud solutions…), success, failures, growth hacking and other things, to up to 450 high profiles attendees (founders, entrepreneurs, VCs, investors and CLevels).
Topics and Speakers include:
B2B, SaaS and the importance of Multi-Cloud - Franck Demoiseau (CEO @ Offis)
How will we build apps in the future? (Panel)
- Andrew Everingham (Founder @ Capital E)
- James Coffey (APAC lead for ISVs @ Salesforce)
- Pedram Afshar (Co-Founder @ BarBook Australia, Co-Founder & Director @ 5.5Degrees)
- Pete Cooper (Director @ Cooper & Co, Founder – Sydstart, Founder @ The Start Society)
Develop, run & manage apps with PaaS - Arnaud Lachaume (Co-Founder & CTO @ Maestrano)
Is Augmented/Virtual Reality & B2B, the perfect match? (Panel)
- David Francis (Virtual Method)
- Ben Wong (CEO & Co-Founder @ Academy Xi)
- Michela Ledwidge (CEO @ Mod Production)
- Joe Millward (3M) & Liz Leigh (Startup Daily)
The challenges of "getting behind the firewall" of IT enterprises to allow innovation and change
Jason Millett (Senior Advisor @ Moelis & Company, ex-CIO @ Westpac NZ)
What are the B2B applications of the Internet of Things? (Panel)
- Renald Gallis (CMO @ Thinxtra)
- Dale Rankine (Founder & CEO @ Reekoh)
- Anuraj Gambhir (Strategic Advisor & Innovation Catalyst @ Avantage Global)
How online communities drive B2B profitability
Venessa Paech (Director, content & inbound @ Green Hat)
What is data-driven communication all about? (Panel)
- MC Aryeh Sternberg (Co-Founder & CEO @ PrimeVariable)
- Marc Cowper (Founder @ Recomazing)
- Andy Farquharson (Managing Director @ SellX) & Venessa Paech (Director, content & inbound @ Green Hat)
Fury Road to a worldwide API
Dustin Coates (Customer Success Engineer @ Algolia)
Personalisation in B2B Marketing
Liam Teh (BDM @ AB Tasty)
Intersecting the old with the new
Hamish Grant (Head of Marketing @ Temando)
7 lessons learned from scaling to 250+ employees
Matt Mickiewicz (Co-founder @ Hired, 99designs, Flippa)
How investors assist startups go international or prepare an IPO? (Panel)
- Mehul Patel (CEO @ Hired)
- Ian Buddery (Chairman @ Maestrano)
- John Henderson (Partner @ Airtree)
- Georgia King-Siem (KPMG)
How product teams can use data to better understand customer needs and reach business goals
Erica Wass (Product Manager @ Zendesk)
After event Networking drinks hosted by Offis
Location: Australian Technology Park - Sydney
Date: 09:00AM - 06:00PM, Thursday 27 October, 2016
Anuraj Gambhir Strategic Advisor & Innovation Evangelist
Technopreneur, Visionary, Mentor, Dream Maker, Global Bizdev.
Pete Cooper Regional Director at Freelancer.com and Founder at iCentral.Co by The Start Society
Experienced innovator and investor in financial technology.
Aryeh Sternberg Ad Tech Innovation Manager at News Corp Australia
It is time for brands to live digital, not just do it.
David Francis Augmented Reality and IoT Specialist at Kalido Australia
Has a proven track record of deploying AR and VR campaigns in Live environments, working with premium global brands.
Franck Demoiseau CEO at Offis Multi-Cloud Services
Transformational CEO and Board Director, with 10+ years in C-level roles across IT, Operations and Finance, in Australia, Asia and Europe.